Come ? take with me

Lonely :) a + ไม่พอละ &(&(&))^ ^

รูปภาพของฉัน
ฮ่า ฮ่า ฮ่า หาดูเอง

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

New Year Resolution ^ ^ ~ & *_ & : ) A !! **


Here , It takes more time ever more time to time to think about what I have to do ....
'cause I thought that everything around this world is easy to know , easy to understand in my eyes this world is only tiny thing ...
But not like that In fact , I only know that If i make like I know everything ,it would be better for everything No one can hurt me if I know. Hm it's great make me lost my own . I realize that make me not only don't belief but my me lost my mind as well.
But not anymore as the hopeless guy , I lost my dream far.. far away . Something I can do that is nothing ... If in the end I was left in this corner I won't afaird anymore , as lost my dream only thing I know is my dream is not end up in this xxxxx corner I'll
struggle for the end of things for kick that fate back .
I said it all for work yet , and now I got to kick xxx back !!!!.
oK time for test is coming , C ya Guys. Ha hahaha ~~~

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น